Technical publications are directly responsible for making flight operations safer. The quality of manuals and GSE tools that they supply are quite critical in the aviation sector. Some services that all elite technical publications must offer are given below. Thus, choose wisely.
- Publication Management Services
Technical management services at proficient technical publications like Sonovision USA Inc. include manual production and data conversion services.
With a staff of more than 1600 professionals that includes technical writers, illustrators, and engineers – mostly ex-professionals from the defense sector and SME experts – and more than 6 decades of experience in publishing and providing manuals and GSE services, they are able to;
- Update and convert all documents in any of the 7 current specification standards – ATA 100, ATA 2200, S1000D, S2000M, Mil-SPEC, ASD-STE100 (Simplified Technical English), and US Department of Defense.
- Supply and deliver training materials and manuals on-time at the best possible prices.
- Handle the entire sequential documentation procedure required to obtain certification from all major aviation safety transportation boards – Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA), and Transport Canada Agency.
- Core Solution Services
Core solution services by expert technical publications include updating and testing current manuals, recording your document data, providing critical analysis about the condition of the aircraft parts, and providing first review reports about the OEM tools. Other major core services and solutions that they offer include;
- Instructions for Continued Airworthiness (ICA)
- Aircraft Maintenance Manuals
- Service Bulletins
- MSG 3 Analysis
- FAA/TC/EASA TC and STC certification
- Aircraft Operational and Flight Manuals
- Illustrated Part Catalogues
- Wiring, Schematic and Block Diagram Manuals
- Structural Repair Manuals
- Maintenance And GSE Services
Maintaining a grounded aircraft involves a lot of costs and it’s a mandatory safety procedure as well. The best ground services that are provided by publications and GSE tools manufacturers like Sonovision include;
- Depot Maintenance Work Requirements (DMWR)
- National Maintenance Work Requirement (NMWR)
They also offer life-long services for GSE and OEM tools that they supply. The essential ones include;
- Tool maintenance services
- Spare parts installation services
- Aircraft maintenance services
- Ground support services
- Prototyping services
- Recycling services
- ILS Services
ILS or Integrated Logistics Support involves testing and critically analyzing instrument systems like radio navigators that help pilots in landing if the aircraft cannot be aligned with the runway using the visual approach method. Some such best safety services include the following.
- Logistic Support Analysis (LSA)
- Through-life support (ILS, LSA, MSG-3,
- RCM optimization
- Logistics databases analysis
- Maintenance analysis
- Reliability and statistics
- Failure Mode Effects and Criticality
- Analysis (FMECA) to improve reliability
- MSG-3 Analysis